Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Diarrhoea boy shares his story of how he won the battle

For more info. For www.CaptainColon.com or http Hello, my name is Brian and I created this page to tell my story of how after a long battle three months I finally found the solution that helped me cure my diarrhea. For the last three months I have to struggle with a really bad case of diarrhea. I saw on a regular basis and made my life very uncomfortable. I had to go to the bathroom at random times of the day to run, I felt uncomfortable going to social events, and the toiletbecoming, was my new best friend, as I find 5-10 times a day. I tried to get rid of diarrhea eat, trying various home remedies, less, drink tea specialties, and even the elimination of dairy from my diet. But not produce real results that lasted. Most solutions I tried were nothing more than quick short-term solutions that helped me get rid of my severe diarrhea. One day, while watching the show came Oprah, Dr. Oz talk about colon cleansing.He shared some interesting facts about the two points. Like the fact that 60 percent of the large intestine to put with the waste, parasites, intestinal toxins and other waste that accumulates year after year. But the part that hooked me was when Dr. Oz explained that a colon cleanse with digestive problems like bloating, diarrhea and gas to be removed. Colon, the solution I was looking for all along seemed clean. My results are expected from cleaning as I had. My diarrhea was gone...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g18UAO-F2I&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment