Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chai Tea Latte

Here's how to make milk tea Chai seen, at times in my video for my tea after dinner. I usually go home for lunch because I was a student and I live right next to the hospital anyway, so it is more convenient for me to come straight home instead of buying a gross sandwich out of the hospital cafeteria. The house is five minutes walk is worth it, in my opinion:) How are you so your specialty drinks? In my Opinon have, it's nice to be pampered with a little 'to deal with every day, do not forgetsomethign sweet with it. As you can see, I have chocolate chip cookies or cake and a couple days and all, and I'm still thin, so it's important to indulge, just a little, please do not overdo it, though:) Again, everything I show them in my videos, I honestly in my mouth. Nothing more and nothing less, but today's video shows a selection of desserts I could. I did not eat that banana bread or all of these sweets. In fact, I just had a little 'jam on bread, butThis is not a food diary to record, this is a how-to video. All the best, SG



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2doP0PDCQmI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment