Friday, April 8, 2011

Recommended dosage green tea? - How do you verify that you are getting enough!

How do you know if the dose green tea right? "If you're like me, you also have an arsenal of supplements for protection against germs of all evil, bad bugs and the dreaded disease. I take all the capsules, but I'm really tired of these good things? Well, the secret is out !

Growing up and began to notice my process leading "aging", I have more interest in the medical benefits of this ancient AsianHerb. I know that there are no "silver bullet", but nothing to help what he says is worthy of discussion.

What caught my attention before the credits to reduce the incidence of various cancers. The green leaves contain polyphenols, which are also known as antioxidants. Antioxidants help eliminate these agents to modify cells, such as free radicals. Environmental free radicals can do much damage, but most often comes in the form of cancer.

I also like the fact that duringLike my morning ritual, I can get something to my diet that will help me lose a few pounds. Other health benefits are numerous!

So now that you're in this proverbial "green giants" interested in how we can ensure that enough? It 's simple! Reports say that a daily dose should be 240-320 mg of polyphenols. This represents only 2-3 cups of tea per day!

But beware! Not all leaves are the same as the next. Crops vary from yearyear with the seasons. Buy the best time of year in the spring. The most valuable part of the plant, the first two leaves. It should also be purchased at a discount. This ensures that quality is the same.

Most commercial brands of green tea do not list their property and harvest, so often go shopping, have a high quality specialty tea products. They do not know if you have no time for investigations? I thinkIt is also more my speed. I like the simplicity of taking a pill at my convenience. No mess, no fuss! To get the full dose, it is recommended that 100-750 mg of extract in order to enjoy benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment