Friday, December 31, 2010

The holidays are coming! Quick chocolate cookies

Greetings! Here I show you how to create a wonderful chocolate almond cookies, you can share with friends. How many times have you seen the biscuits in shops or supermarkets, or specialty bakery and then saw the price? I know from personal experience that somewhere in the range of $ 1 to $ 10.00 for a package of 6! WHY '? When you can make your own. Well, who among us has not at least a brownie mix in the pantry? I would guess the majorityus. The best part about this recipe is that it starts with a brownie mix and then a few basic ingredients are added to make a wonderful product. Add this filled with a cup of chai tea, spiced tea or hot cocoa mix of videos before and you have a gift that will not soon forget! I hope you try, and I hope you enjoy it. As always, Happy Gifting!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukWg2d9ylIQ&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment